DEATH NOTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suck on that, TNT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ ME. now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

READ ME. now. Empty
PostSubject: READ ME. now.   READ ME. now. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 am

RULE NUMERO UNO: Be nice. Be polite. Be courteous to your fellow members. I can understand the occasional tiff, but I so do not want any major fights. If that happens, there will be consequences. Also, I do not want any god-modding, power-playing, or all that jazz, UNLESS you have permission from the person. Then, it's fine. Also, cursing is good. Romance is wonderful. I don't really care how far you go, but if you want to go far, ask the other person their limits, and respect them

RULE NUMERO DOS:
I want this to be semi-lit to literate. Which means, I want proper grammar and somewhat proper spelling. If you can't spell words, I suggest downloading mozilla firefox. It'll help. It comes with a already installed spell checker. Fun stuff

RULE NUMERO TRES:
If your character is taken, you must either ask permission to BORROW that character, or find a new one. I do not want any disputes, personal or not, over characters. First come, first serve. If you want to settle anything, settle it amongst yourselves or come talk to me. I'll be glad to help. Later on, when I know who everyone is, I'll post a list of who is who accordingly.

NOTICE: I can add or take down rules. Please be aware of this. Thank you c:
Back to top Go down
https://lovecomesdarling.forumotion.net

READ ME. now.
Page 1 of 1