DEATH NOTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suck on that, TNT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Empty
PostSubject: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 am

Well they encourage your complete cooperation,
Send you roses when they think you need to smile.

I can't control myself because I don't know how,
And they love me for it honestly, I'll be here for a while.

So give them BLOOD, BLOOD,
gallons of the stuff!

Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough.

So give them BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD.

Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood!
A celebrated man amongst the gurneys.

They can fix me proper with a bit of luck.

The doctors and the nurses they adore me so,
But it's really quite alarming cause I'm such an awful fuck.

I GAVE YOU BLOOD, BLOOD,
gallons of the stuff,
I gave you all that you can drink and it has never been enough.

I GAVE YOU BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD.

I'm the kind of human wreckage that you love!

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lovecomesdarling.forumotion.net
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:53 am

Damn it, Damn it I can smell him. His blood Mello though as he forced himself up the stairs. What had happened to him was indescribable, horrifying, and unbelievable. Vampire. That was the only word that he could think of. "I should of just left this behind, this God Damn town." but even as he spoke he stepped up agian. No he couldn't leave Matt behind. It was selfish but he had been through to much already. So he had to come back, even if his life was in danger from being around Mello. Puassing at the top step, arm riased to open the door, he looked at himself in the dark silver of the knob. His blond hiar hung all around his face, hiding his eyes. A good thing when the pupils terned dark when ever he smelled blood. Mooving one glove hand over his face, not looking at the almost hilled bite marks on his neck, he considered leaving on more time, but disreguarded it immediantly. His ussuall unifrom of leather pants, black boots, and dark leather vest was stil on. Though the vest had a tear from him trying to get away. "Damn it! If this turns out badlly..I'm sorry Matt" Mello siad outloud to himself before opening the door and stepping into the light.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: my bad   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:58 am

Sorry for the spelling. i was in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:38 am

Matt couldn't believe it. Mello had left him. He had thought they were best friends. Apparently, Matt was wrong. He didn't even get any warning. How cruel was that? Mat could have sworn he went into withdrawal syndromes. Cold sweat, shivering, empty. He wanted Mello back. His Mello.

The day was much too pretty for his mood. The sun was much too bright for his dismal cloud of depression hanging over him. He could almost see Mello now. Golden hair, bright eyes, milky skin. That one piece of skin that he could always see. The one piece of skin that wasn't covered by Mello's leather vest or pants. It was a small treat for Matt's quick eyes. Matt himself, had decided to give up on everything. He now wore a heavy hoody over his normal striped shirt. Ripped jeans clad his thin legs, and goggles were plastered to his eyes, clouding the world and blurring the lines between fantasy and reality. Shaggy red-hair stuck up everywhere, and he quietly lay on a stone bench, eyes staring at one bare tree in particular. After this winter, it seemed the tree had given up too. Or so it seemed. The leaves had not blossomed, nor did the white flowers come back.

Matt heard the door open but only stirred a bit. He made no move to raise his head and look to whoever was invading his roof on this ram-shackled warehouse. He also felt a cool breeze from the air-conditioned rooms inside, his eyes closing in a brief second of peace. It was hot outside, and humid. Like breathing water. One small hand raised up to signify that there was indeed human life form before it flopped back down.

The heat made him lethargic, and Matt decided, stubbornly, he would only be happy for Mello.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 9:47 am

As the door swung open he couldn't help but forget all about his problems. In the second he walked into the room Matt's scent hit him har, lcukily most of it wasn't blood. The way he smelled was..was...lost, alone, gone. Mello shut the door as he felt rather than saw, this new THING giving him inhanced abilities, Matt's hand rise and fall. "Lazy Matt get up." He hissed. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out old chocolate, none of which he wanted to eat now. Matt's attitude, and the constant, if sluggish, pumping of his blood was the only thing that held his attention. Fuck, I'm sorry Matt he thought. For what he cuassed, and for what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:01 am

Matt shifted again, listlessy before sitting up like the voice told him. It sounded oddly like Mello's. Just, deeper. Hoarser. More..darker. He thought, if this was Mello, he liked it a lot more this way. Matt groaned and completed his whole "Getting up" routine, taking off his goggles and rubbing at his tired eyes. Faded dark rings were under his eyes, a sign that he hadn't had much sleep. "Who the crap is calling me lazy?" He grumbled, slipping a hand up his shirt and scratching at his smooth stomach. The bench has become quite comfortable, and the sunlight was just the right amount, puffy white clouds rolling over the beams. Matt wasn't sweating anymore. He was dozing in the warmth. He was almost happy.

His day was about to get a whole lot more happier.

With a sigh, Matt looked up and his hear stopepd beaing, his lungs stopped working, and for a moment, Matt could have sworn he had died. There Mello stood. In all his sexy-ass glory, complete with badass leather. Christ, Matt had missed him.

"M-Mello? Y-Y-You're back?" He stuttered, voice soft and self-conscious. How could he not be self-conscious with Mello around? Besides, he looked pretty bad off himself. Too bad it was considered gay to give his best guy friend a hug. Or he would be clinging to Mello.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:12 am

Oh no! He thought franticlly, trying to keep his face a blank tired mass. His heart beat..It's sped up. I fell his blood rushing..and..he's happy. Happy? To se me? If only he knew. Please Damn it please don't get near me like that. slowly, just ea tint, his eyes darkened.

Trying to keep hair in his face and his vioce steady he continued. "Che, who'd you think it was?" As he finished he ran his eyes up and down that body. Matt hadn't been taking care of himself, his eyes were dark, his hiar even more wild than usuall, and he smelled kind of dirty. God I missed you too. He though but stayed were he was, leaning agianst the doorframe. He didn't dare get any closser, not as hungry as he was, not as fast as Matt's blood was going.

Clossing his eyes he slowly took a breath. His sharp teeth thankfully not pulling out. Trees, blood, dirt, backed stone, joy, and blood all mixed in his scenses, but remianed sperate. "You look like you've been through Hell Matt." Relief and strain in his vioce. Not even thinking he chunked the bar off somewere, it had no appeal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 am

Matt watched as the chocolate bar of Hershey goodness go flying off somewhere. Huh. That was...really weird. Mello loved chocolate. Mello couldn't live without chocolate. Shaking th grogginess from his eyes, Matt blinked at Mello. "Someone I dunno. A janitor. Or some other hobo coming to claim my spot." Matt sorta almost grinned, slipping his goggles back on and smoothing his hair. The goggles covered his dull eyes, and bags, whilst his fingers combed down the unruly red hair. The only thing he needed to change was his clothes. And maybe a shower. His apartment could handle that. If he ever got back. He blushed rather darkly and stood up, stripping himself of his hoody and throwing it on the bench. Afterwards, he promptly pulled his stripe shirt lower, to cover his exposed stomach.

"I...I missed you, Mello. I...You..." Matt stopped to collect his thoughts then went rushing to Mello, collapsing into Mello's arms, face in his neck. "Welcome back, Mello." He mumbled, pulling away and smiling brightly. "You're going to stay now, right? No more running off without me?" Matt tried to make it sound happy and carefree. It was just hard to act like he didn't give a shit.

Matt stepped back, smiling a little less now. He was with Mello again, in a way, and looked terrible. He scoffed, "I have been through Hell, man. Don't even joke." He grinned anyway.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 am

Mello's body whent complety ridged. That neck was so close..so warm..so tempting. God it was as simple as leaning over. He could easilly hold him, could easilly bite down. His teeth were now out though not extending over his lip. Tier were like regullar canines except a little longer. Just lean and-

Mello breathed a little as Matt pulled back, hiar and goggles in the usuall places. Though he did kind of stink. But his fleash was still clean. The smooth flesh of his flushed face, the flesh of his ne- No! Mello screamed at himself carefull to keep it inside. But the pictures wouldn't stop. Matt pressed agianst the wall, unable to escape. His tongue sliding down his neck over his blood stream, teeth gently nibbling the soft flesh right before-

Matt was talking now. "I..I missed you too Matt. I...sorry, I'll try not to leave." He really did miss Matt, keeping his face terned towrds the ground he continued, eyes growing darker, a hand reached up too pull him closser. But flashes of what he saw a minute, more like a nanosecond ago, came back and he lowered it. "We gonna stay here? Or do you want to go home?" Maybe the street smells will help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:00 am

Matt hesitated and backed up a few steps. Mello was different. It was Matt's fault. He had come on too strong. Mello didn't care Matt missed him. Mello probably didn't even realize how long he was gone for. Mello probably didn't care either, that Matt was confused and oddly hurt by his unresponsive attitude. He frowned, shoulders slumping and voice becoming monotone. "Yeah. Let's go." Matt turned on his heel and wrapped himself in his hoody again, hiding his face in it for a moment to control himself. Mello was back and acting more like a jerk than before. Usually, the blond would at least try and return the hug.

Matt's face paled to his normal pale sheen, and he coughed into his elbow before gliding past Mello. "C'mon. Cars down the lot. Unless you wanna just meet me. I trust you know where the apartment still is." A stony silenced followed his words as Matt left the entire rooftop before Mello had a moment to speak. Quickly, the man ran down the steps, taking in large gulps of air to keep himself from hysterics. Why did Mello hate him now? Matt was confused. Did he really look that bad? Smell that bad? He, personally, didn't think so. Taking a quick sniff, he found out that yes, he did smell a bit, but nothing that a nice shower and new clothes wouldn't fix.

Mello had been staring at him so odd, he noticed, radio blasting as he weaved in and out of the traffic, trying to get the pain of Mello being back out of his mind. Dark, hiding his eyes, mean, cold, calculating, untruthful. The red-head sighed again, stepping out of his car and into the dingy apartment, blinds filtering in from where they had been broken and ripped. Now was the time for a shower.

{insert time skip to wherever you want or need to be, Jenn}
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:13 am

sorry..I'm so sorry Matt. He though, for the first time nearly breaking into tears after he left. Poor Matt I can feel you. shaking he watched the door for a second, no longer needing a car he could just jump thier. But he had to let Matt ge thier first.

Ten minutes later he opened the door, the smell of Matt was everywhere, but it wasn't blood he could smell. Just his natural scent. He leaned on the couch befire callapsing onto it. his legs hanging over the arm. As he listened he could hear the sound of Matt undressing, his shirt his- don't listen to that! he thought blushing till the water began to run. "I have to give him some form of apolligy, he was nearlly in tears." He mumbled outloud.

Mello knocked on the door listening closely, the sound of running water dulling his blood. "Matt?" thier was hesitation in his vioce but he opened the door anyway. Matt had the curtian clossed, though his outline was vissible. "Matt?...I'm sorry..It's just"
Damn it what kind of apology could he give? He ran a hand over his face, covering his eyes while leaning agianst the door.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:43 am

Matt was angry. He was depressed. He was confused. He was ecstatic. He didn't really know what to feel anymore. But the calming sensation of the AXE soap filled his sense and tamed his frazzled nerve ends. His hair was stuck to his face, the shower water on scorching hot, almost to the point of being painful. And while a part of him hoped Mello didn't follow, because how dare he blatantly be such a bastard to Matt when Matt had missed him, an even larger part of Matt hoped the blond bombshell had come.

And was it just him, or did Mello look even more gorgeous now? Even more bad ass, and sexy? Maybe it was just him. Had the water not been so loud, or had be not been humming quietly to himself, Matt would have noticed his front door opening and closing, and he definitely would have noticed the bathroom door opening.

So when Mello started talking, Matt jumped and his heart-rate doubled for a moment, startled. With an inward calming breath, he turned his head and nearly screamed. Shit. Mello was in the bathroom. Matt was naked and covered in body soap. He stuttered over his words, rushing to get the soap from his body and hair. The shower water was turned off and Matt grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his thin waist before stepping out. "Whatever, Mello. No need to apologize. I get it." Matt gave Mello another weak smile, already on his way for clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:52 am

Mello relaxed as the water covered up the quick rate Matt's heart beat for a second. Was that embaressment he smelled? I know I cuaght him off guard but- the shower stopped.

Melo stared as Matt wrapped the twol around his slim wiast. His body dripping with fresh water, and now the dirty scent was gone replaced with something more relaxing. His natural clean scent was Mello's best guess.

As Matt headed out the door. Mello reached out a hand, catching his wrist as he passes him. He didn't dare turn towrds him right now. Calming down he turned his head a small portion. "No Matt..I need to apoligize...but no you don't get it. I'm sorry Matt." Those words held something. Mostly saddness, pain, and fear. He wanted to confort Matt hold him near, make him smile, but- I can't I just can't. Tears ran down his cheeks, not blood tears like some believe, but actuall tears.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Matt wanted to jerk away from that hand. He wanted to lean back into Mello's warmth and just stay, He wanted to crawl back into bed and sleep. he wanted to get back in shower, because really he was freeing right now. Hair still pretty much dripping wet, and his body was a bit on the damp side. He had had an intruder come in (Mello) and he didn't have the time to properly dry off. But when Mello started talking about how he was sorry, Matt decided to listen. Slowly, the red-head turned around, gasping a bit in surprise. Mello was...crying. No. That wasn't possible. Someone as strong as Mello didn't cry. And yet, the warm drops of water dripped insults off Mello's chin as they dripped to the ground.

Matt sighed sadly, making sure his towel was securely wrapped around his waist, Matt turned and enveloped Mello in a hug. This is what they would always do when they were down or upset. Mello would baby Matt, and Matt would baby Mello. It was a normal routine for the two of them. And Mello was so comfortable, Matt didn't want to pull away. So, instead, he turned his head to whisper in his ear.

"C'mon, Mello. Really. I forgive you. It's okay now. You didn't leave for so long. Calm down, Mells. Things can go back to normal." He soothed, something in the back of his mind told him this was more than only leaving Matt. There was something far more evil afoot. "C'mon, let's go sit down and talk about it. I'm starving." He grinned, taking a deep breath of Mello's scent. It made him feel special. Secretly.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Mello's hand whent up to Matt's shoulders. He was going to push him away, tell him to stay back, but..but he couldn't. For that moment he forgot about everything as Matt whispered in his ear. For just a second he believed it would be allright. He gripped Matt tighter pulling him closer, getting his clothes wet.

As soon as Matt mentioned hunger, something stirred in him. No it wouldn't be allright, it would never be the same. "I smell you." he siad wrapping his hand in Matt's hair holding him thier. "So warm, I feel you beating." God no! I can't-I-he-his blood-

Slwoly Mello's eyes turned, and his fangs grew. He couldn't hold anymore. It was too much the clossness, Matt's smell. He leaned down breathing on the soft flesh of his neck. As long as his head's thier he can't see. Te venom will dull the pain into pleasure. He leaned further allowing his tongue to run aline down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Matt smiled and pressed his small nose into Mello's neck. He smelled so nice. "See there? All better." Matt smiled, and he went to pull away, to wipe away Mello's now cold tears. He went to pull away and cook some ramen noodles for the two of them, and then maybe, they could have a nice meal. They could talk, and Mello would explain just what the crap happened and why Matt was alone on his own. He was pressed closer to Mello, and he smiled again. Mello was being needy. Matt could feed of his neediness and pretend everything was okay. Pretend Mello really did enjoy him.

His head was yanked back, and Matt choked for a moment. "M-Mello?" He whispered, body still against his, head at a bad angle. He couldn't see what was going on. And for once, Matt was scared of Mello. Terrified of him. "Mello! Mello, stop! Stop!" He begged, thrashing and breathing hard. Shit, Shit, shit. Mello was something different. Mello was a demon. A monster. It was even worse when Matt heard Mello start to talk. Because then he knew it was his own damn fault for being near Mello in the first place.

A wet, warm tongue slid down his throat, and Matt thrashed even more. "Snap out of it, Mello! Please. Shit." He yelled out, curiously calming down. Resigning himself to Mello's hands. Whatever happened, happened. He decided Mello would be smart enought o let him live. And if not, Matt wouldn't blame him. He never did.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Mello panted over the limp boy, echos of Stop playing in his mind a far distant away. God he was so warm, the blood brought to the surface by his struggling. He could smell the fear on him and it hurt. It hurt so much. Mello leaned even closer nipping at the flesh, drawing a silver of blood. He couldn't help it he pressed his lips to it and gently sucked, the venom spreading to numb the wound and add pleasure. As the blood seeped into his mouth he froze.

"Matt." he whispered to himself, but loud enouph for Matt to hear. "Matt." more striand, he wanted to let go to get away to save Matt. Putting everything he had into letting go he shoved Matt away, pushing him towrds the floor before running

Up he ran to the roof. Hoping after so many times of not ussing it he forgot how to reach the top through the stiars. Mello stagggered across the roof, callapaaing near the rim curling into a ball. I can taste him still, i can hear him still. Oh God Oh God. he shivered rolling into a tight ball. back to the door
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Matt could hear someone panting above him. That was relatively terrifying. It could have been anyone. Yes, he knew it was Mello, but it could have been some man on the street trying to rape him. Matt was so easily taken over. By Mello. So easy. He tried again, in a quiet whisper as he felt Mello nibble on his neck. "God, please Mello. Sto--" He dropped off, jaw going slack and eyes fluttering shit. Oh, wow. That felt wonderful. Mello's tongue on his neck, the pleasure, the numbness that made him think that maybe this was an okay thing. And then, the slight pain when Mello's fangs had inserted themselves in his vein. It felt nice. And then Mello's voice whispered to him, strained, broken, frightened. And Matt was sick with himself for thinking it felt nice.

A few seconds later, Matt's face hit the floor and he groaned, sitting up and blinking. His vision swam as he stood up, getting som clean boxers and jeans on before following Mello on slightly unsteady legs. The blond man had fled to the rooftop, a common place it seemed for one who was escaping their problems. Slowly, Matt shoved the door open and leaned against it, eyes glazed and head lolling against the metal frame work. "Mello, come back inside. Please. I...You're leaving me again. Just take the fucking blood. But don't leave. Please." Matt rasped, hand slipping from the iron doorknob to fall in his lap. "Have all the blood you want, but come back inside."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 pm

Mello froze and completly stopped shivering. Take the blood? Come BACK inside? What's wrong with him? he turned to loook directly at Matt. His mouth slightly open to reveal his fangs, and hestared at him with his now dark eyes.

He was going to fall, he was leaning on the doorway. His hand had allready gone to his lap. Carefully he pulld up, inching closser wanting to help but afriad. Gently and slowly he stretched out his hands, trying t make sure he didn't fall without touching him.

"Should leave yo Matt." closer still. "You'd be safer" He froze inches from him. What was he suppossed to do ow appoligize? What could he do but wiat.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:25 am

X last post. I will repost it once were all on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:47 am

OOC Are you sure you wanna x it? I'm on right now, so we can just continue.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am

What ever you want to do. I was in abhurry and it has a lot of spelling mistakes.

Lets go ahead. You first hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:09 am

ooc

Alright, I'm going to continue where we left off, then
c:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 am

Matt winced away from the fangs and the eyes. He wanted the old Mello back. He wanted the one that didn't crave for his blood, and would let him get as close to him as Matt wanted. He wanted the old Mello back that wasn't borderline immortal. Matt hated to say this, but he was jealous. Mello looked even more amazing, with his badass fangs and dark eyes. Matt was just his normal self. Well, not even normal. He looked worse than he usually did. Maybe not so much anymore, since the warm water helped to soothe his frustrated hair and wash the grime off, but Matt still had his haggard, gaunt appearance. Matt needed Mello to survive. Literally.

Matt could have smiled when Mello inched closer, pale hands outstretched for Matt to hold onto. But he was too busy holding onto his neck and wincing. The pleasure and numbness had faded and little pinpricks of pain swelled in his neck and throbbed by his pulse point. He was sure to have a bruise tomorrow. With a small sigh, Matt took the hands and squeezed them. "Mello, if I say it's okay, then you have nothing to worry about. Just try not to kill me, ad it'll be fine." Matt tried a smile again, moving closer to Mello's body.

"And don't you fucking dare leave me again. A second time and I'll have to hate you."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:43 am

Mello felt suprised as Matt's warm hand clossed on his. He still?..He's not? Suprise tinted his eyes. Even after all that, even when he left and returned a vamp-Don't think it! Even after he tried to EAT him, he just forgave him? Oh, Matt! My Matt!

He pressed himself closer, keeping his head away from his neck in case, but he was holding him! Mello gently rubbed his cheek agianst Matt's. A very uncommen jesture for him, but he couldn't help it. "Matt you are the biggest fucking idiot you know that?" He couldn't help it as Matt smiled he smilled back. "I can't believe you just-even after-but still" he pulled him closser gently, giving him space to pull back if he wanted to. Then he froze

Fingertips strocked the small marks on his neck, "Does it hurt Matt?" Poor Matt all his fualt and he was still thier, Beside him as always. "I won't leave Matt, I can't leave you I know it's sefish but I can't. Your...my Matt damnit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next