DEATH NOTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suck on that, TNT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
animereader20

animereader20

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 am

Mello luaghed hystericly at Matt's reaction. Cursing and coming out of the water like aan dog was just so funny. Damn my side hurts he thought gasping before finally getting himself under control. Covering his mouth with his free hand he headed over to the chilled boy. "that's not very nice Matt. All I did was gve you a cold bath. I thought you like to be clean?" He let his face fall for a second before crounching next to Matt

"Come now matt you can't not be hungry" He petted the sulking boy. "If you don't eat...well then I won't be able to eat iether, he whipsered vioce going seductive before grabbing Matt and pulling him on his dry lap breathing down his back. "hmn, you know, if you don't eat that food by yourself, i' think I might be tempted to feed you myself." Acting on his words he pulled a piece of the sandwhich about as big as his thumb, twirling it under matt's nose just inches from his lips. "would it help if i apoligized my sulking lover" he asked flicking the tip of Matt's ear with his tongue. Ha Matt, try and get past this. he wiated for a response inwardly luaghing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:49 am

"Not that clean. I've been cleaned enough." He whined, still trying to control his chattering teeth, arms crossed over his chest tightly. The sun was out, but doing a load of nothing. The sand was still not even luke-warm yet. He sighed and turned away from the tragedy of having Mello's face fall. That was such a bad look on him, Matt wanted to punch himself in the face for making Mello's be so sad. But it was his fault! Had he not confused Matt in such a way, he would have been more aware of the color water, and not almost shit himself as it practically drowned him. And the truth was, he was starving. And when he heard Mello wouldn't be able to eat either, he just found this extremely selfish of himself.

A piece of peanut butter and jelly sandwich was held in front of him, and Matt hesitated. He could still be angry at Mello, and make him suffer also. But such a perfect thing as Mello shouldn't have to suffer. So, Matt opened his mouth and took the piece of food in his mouth, wrapping his tongue around Mello's fingers and sucking before pulling away and swallowing his bite. "Mm, great." He purred, licking his lips before happily picking up his sandwich and eating it himself. "You don't have to apologize, my vampire love. I forgive you for dropping me on my ass." He shuddered in a good way as Mello's warm breath caressed his skin, leaning back into the comforting lap. Matt purred slightly again, cuddling up to Mello like so many other times. His heart sank, realizing he might not be able to do this when he was a vampire. "Would you still hold me and love me if I was cold as ice and just as strong as you?" He whispered quietly, wanting the truth.
Back to top Go down
https://lovecomesdarling.forumotion.net
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 am

Umm i love that when he cuddles with me. Pressing himself to Matt, gently baking in warmth as Matt purred, he though about how sweet that felt as Matt's tongue wrapped around his finger. He can be such a tease at times. I wonder if he realizes he is doing it? Maybe, maybe not it was hard to tell with the cunning red head.

Mello puased, his warm thoughts interupted by Matt's hollow tone. "Matt." He whispered gently turning him to face him. "No matter how cold you think you are going to become or how strong for that matter. No matter what, make sure you pay attention, I will always hold you close. Just becuase you become strong do you think I wont hold you anymore. considering i'm probably going to hold you even tighter then becuase i won't hurt you." He puased looking deepo into his eyes. "Just try and make me let go. I fucking dare you Matt!" he grabbed him forcing thier lips together in a passionit kiss. Breaking only to give Matt the air he desperatly needed. "Stop loving you, just when I finally get the chance to spend a lifetime with you. You god damned fucking idiot. would I suggest changing you if I didn't love you. If I DIDN'T love you, I would leave you human instead of letting you come with me into eternity." he pulled another snadwitch from the bag putting it into his hands, not breaking eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 am

Matt whimpered as Mello began to talk. He felt like he was eing scolded, though he knew it was the exact opposite. Mello's voice started out soft, so soft Matt wanted to be wrapped up in the voice and sleep. It grew in volume until Matt was whimpering and fidgeting, not wanting to be under Mello's furious and confused gaze. Matt knew he was being stupid to ask it, but he felt once he became a vampire, he would be strong enough to hold his own, an Mello would forget about ever holding him in soft embraces. But he did have to admit, Mello was right. Now they could have sex as rough as they wanted, wrestle and kiss as tough as they pleased, and hug each other like tomorrow would never come. "I'm sorry Mello, I'm sorry." He whispered, once Mello paused for a break. "I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want you to forget about soft embraces and delicate kisses. It'll be nice acting like a human."

Matt would never tell Mello to let go. That was his deepest fear. Without Mello, it was like plunging headfirst into the coldest pits of the ocean. Matt wouldn't survive it. "I wouldn't-I couldn't..." He was cut off by a kiss that made him want to die of happiness. He responded eagerly, not even noticing how his throat burned and how much he fucking panted when Mello pulled away. He sorta-almost grinned as Mello called him an idiot, pressing his lips back against Mello's, panting against them for a moment before pulling away. Loving each other for all eternity. Matt swooned inwardly. He could work with that. "We-We should change me soon. Before I lose my confidence." With a bright smile, he cuddled into Mello's neck, taking the sandwich and nibbling it. "Just as long as you keep loving me, I'll live."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 am

Matt agrees with me, we can't live without each other...Mello luaghed hard "Oh, the irony! Stupid gad damned fate. Matt!" he was luaghing not ina mocking way, but in an actually humorus way. "to live together, and to live. I had to techniclly die, if you believe those shitty rumors." he kissed matt's cheek, stroking the red hair that shone from the sun above. God san enternity with Matt. no chance of lossing him..What a beautiful idea.

"Soon? hmn remember I won't do anything until we get home, then you can make your decition. I want you to be sure now." Mello turned to the sun, it had began to set. "We better get back before it gets too dark. you think running with me in the daytimes bad!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 am

Matt beamed at Mello. His laugh was so pretty. So elegant. So very...Mello-like. Matt didn't even know that the big deal was, but he wrapped himself in Mello's arms anyway, because he just loved the laugh. He chuckled himself, rubbing into the cold skin of his vampire lover. Lover. He adored that name. He was a lover. He had a lover. One that was a vampire. Matt smirked inwardly, for not many people could say that. But...die to live? Matt gulped and pressed his nose closer. What if he didn't wake up when Mello bit him? What if Mello meant to kill him? Didn't pull away fast enough and Matt was plunged into the dark abyss of death before he was ready?

With a small whimper, he swallowed back all of his fears. Mello was happy. Laughing even. Matt couldn't do anything to mess this up. So, with another bright (fake) smile, Matt pecked him on the lips. "You already know what I'm going to say." He mumbled, smiling a bit more. "But I guess becoming a vampire would be a lot more romantic on a bed. But you've got to promise me. To make it special, bite me on the neck." Matt, if he ever wanted to be a vampire, would not agree until he was bit on the neck and changed. Everywhere else was just not as good. His face paled, and Matt could have sworn his stomach dropped to the floor. It was getting dark. Today was probably his last day alive and a human. He whimpered again, biting his lip and cuddling closer. He knew it was the best choice, to be with Mello for all eternity. But still. He was terrified. "C'mon, Mello. Take me home, my prince." He breathed, swooning backwards like a Princess before straightening and smirking a bit. he wouldn't, he couldn't, let Mello find out he was scared.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 am

Smile fualtering as he saw, or rather heard, the terrified flutter of matt's heart he couldn't help but feel pity for the boy. Matt loved him and would do just about anything to make him happy. Even pretend to be brave. Well, he could at least give Matt the dignity of letting him think Mello didn't realize his fear. He owed him that much at least. The smile was back in full strength, happening to fast for the human eye to follow.

the sun had now almost completly set, Matt was right they needed to get home soon. "yes, i agree to thine terms ow beautiful prince. Or should i refer to you as princes?" grabbing the backpack he scooted away before Matt could try and retaliate to his words, gathering all thier iteams as he whent. Stuffing the backpack, Why in the world couldn't he get the zipper to go? He was a freakin vampire for christ-OH! there it whent, he tossed Matt his dicarded clothing and waited for him to become fully dressed before pulling him into his arms for a long hug. "Let's go home Matt."

Speading through the trees, hills and city he headed striaght for thier home. Accationally talking to Matt, having to nearly yell in his ear as the wind passed. "So, the neck huh? You are a hopeless romantic you know that. I like it. No one has ever been romantic with me before." He cuddled the gamer before they finally landed in the doorway. As they entered the house Mello sighed and stretched. "Feels good to be back. Why I have no fucking idea this place is a wreck." he winked at Matt. Then headed for the bedroom. "When you are done getting bathed, or eating, or even if you want to finish a game real quick go ahead and then meet me in the bedroom. He was giving Matt some time to prepare. The boy would figure it out on his own. Gently he layed on the bed, removing his jacket, boots and gloves. The clothing had gotten a luittle torn from the rapid running and the plopping on the beach. He clossed his eyeys turning on his side face towrds the door. One hand above his head the other limply laying in front of him. He clossed his eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 am

Matt didn't think he said one word while on the trip back to the apartment. He only looked at Mello with solemn eyes, climbing onto the strong back and hooking his legs around the waist. He pressed his face into Mello's back and silently wept, shoulders shaking with the barest of sobs, no tears escaping his dry eyes. He hadn't cried since back in Wammy's when a certain blond broke his arm. This was his literal last day as a human, and alive, in a way. His shoulders shook with twice the effort, a small cry escaping his lips that was immediately drowned by the rushing wind, and the oncoming air. He was so scared.

Home. They arrived back at base when the night had just turned it's darkness. Right after the light. He stepped into the apartment, face hidden in the shadows and eyes clouded over by orange goggles. He only gave a half-broken smile in Mello's direction, in the question of the house being in total disarray. He spoke his first words in a long time. "Because you love me. That's why it's good to be home." He tried to joke. Really. But his voice cracked and he quickly fled into the bathroom, leaning against the closed door and hyperventilating. He would literally follow Mello into Hell if he asked. Matt just needed time to accept the change.

He spent about an hour in the lonely light of the bathroom, staring at his own reflection before whipping out his cellphone. He splashed his face with water, drying it before giving a tentative smile in the phones camera. A few more tried, and he had two perfect picture. Matt wanted keep-sake novelties of when he was a lowly mortal. Shaking, Matt stepped from his confines and crawled ontop fo Mello, wanting some type of comfort. That he was making the right decision. That this was going to be okay. "Mello...I'm scared." He quietly whispered into the neck. "But I want to be a vampire. To be with you. For you. So you can be happy. Please?"
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:15 am

opening his eyes as Matt crawled on top of him, he automaticlly reached around and pulled him closer. Trying to banish the boys fear with his ebmrace, trying to offer some comfort to the boy. "I know Matt, I know you are scared. i'm so sorry. Sorry you have to do this to be with me. but i promise you this. i won't let you go Matt. you'll survive and when you wake hungry. You can have my blood." it's now or never. Gently he swapped thier positions so Matt was under him. lowering his head down he licked the skin carefully before letting his teeeth break the surface.

damn it!. Warm iron rich blood flowed into his mouth. The hot liquid tasting of matt and everything he was. It tasted so fresh, energetic, and full of what he was loosing. He allowed another mouthful to flow into his eager mouth. Matt. he thought allowing his hands to tangle in the boys silken hair. Oh God! he could feel every drop as it passed into him making him stronger and Matt weaker.

After a few more minutes Mello could claerly hear his faultering heart beat. Hold on Matt. Grabbing matt so when the venom was injected he wouldn't be able to hurt himself he finished one more mouthful. NOW!

Searing venom filled the space left open by the drained blood. Each drop cuasing the cells to feel like they had been dumped in acid. He had gone through this to. "I'm sorry Matt." he whispered,holding him tighter now. Letting the venom spread, no longer needing Mello's help. The vanom was no reaching out into every vien, healing old injuries at a rate that was horrible for the human body. Mello pressed completly down on him. As soon as it hit his heart and brain. There would be Hell for Matt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:34 am

Matt smiled in bliss, knowing Mello would not leave him to die. Not leave him to be hungry and starved, he knew Mello wouldn't leave him. Not in the eternity they had. But when Mello's fangs pierced his neck, and no numbing sensation or a rush of pain followed, he gasped and tried to struggle. Ouch! That would leave giant bruises. Not to mention it hurt so bad to have someone sucking on your neck. And Mello was taking giant mouthfuls of his blood, Matt tried to groan but it came out a strangled gurgle. Blood filled his own mouth and dripped from the corner of his panting mouth, still struggling has much as he could. His strength and heartbeat was weakening. As was his faith in Mello. As his vision blurred, Matt tried to speak again. It worked, for the most part, but he was cut off by a loud scream and even more struggling.

The poison was everywhere. It hurt so bad. Matt wanted to literally die. he didn't care what might be waiting on the other side, or that Mello would be lonely his entire existence. The only thing he cared about now was getting the pain and sharp teeth away from his neck. To quell the burning throat and the searing pain that was everywhere. Maybe begging would help his case. Maybe his pathetic sobbing, the blood he kept coughing up, and his pathetic strength. Maybe he could convince Mello to let him die. Let him just go, because this was not worth anything.

"Mello! Stop, please! It hurts, Mello. It hurts. God, make it stop, Mello. I'm begging you. Let me die." He sobbed over and over again, body writhing and jerking because in reality, he was inches from life. His vision blurred, darkened and Matt knew he was dead. Knew Mello had abandoned him. But the pain didn't stop. It was now pumping in his weak heart, taking over his central nervous system via brain and Matt wanted to kill himself. Never had he considered suicide a way to escape, but now it seemed blissful. A blessing

"Kill me Mello! Please! I don't want this, make it go away." He tried to sob, tried to speak coherently, but the blood obscured his voice and it came out watery and pale. "Please, God, it hurts." The light darkened and Matt was out. Matt was, literally, dead. And it was so peaceful, Matt didn't want to awaken.

ooc: I'm stopping here for you to reply. Then we can like, fast-forward to the morning or something.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 am

Sobbing he pulled he struggling boy closer. "i'm sorry matt bear with me. Please God stop asking me to do that." Tears streamed down his face as he was forced to put more presure on the boy. "damn i know Matt. It'll end soon." Mello continueed to hold him down, his horrible cries filtering into his mind. Torture, god he wanted to end his pain but the cost would bge too high. Too much for Mello, so matt had to suffer. "I'm sorry."

Mello lay atop of matt, the struggling had stopped some time last night and all he could do afterwards was to callapse. He was emotionally exhuasted. Getting up he ran to the bathroom, coming back with a warm towl to wipe matt clean of all the blood that had been spilt last night. Matt was now completly clean some few minutes later. Though he couldn't do anything bout the clothes or the bed till Matt wwoke up. Strocking his hair he watched the sun shine through the window.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 am

Matt wasn't breathing. His heart didn't go ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump. And his blood didn't pump. And yet, his eyelids fluttered and a soft groan was heard from the boy underneath his lover. For all eternity. Slowly, Matt opened his eyes again. And hissed at the searing pain. Everything was so bright and fresh. Unconsciously, he pressed against the familiar body above him, opening his pale eyelids again. Blinking, he looked around and groaned again. His head throbbed, neck ached, and he couldn't speak much. His throat was dry as the desert, and he groped almost blindly for something to hold onto.

"M-Mello?" He croaked tiredly, not wanting to move an inch. Everything throbbed dully, worse than his sore ass. "Why am I alive, Mello? Why didn't you let me die?" He asked quietly, whimpering weakly. His throat. He wanted, no, needed something to drink. Anything. "Mello, I'm thirsty. And I'm so tired." He whispered, not even wanting to take notice of his new changes. He smiled up at his golden angel, craning his neck up and burrowing his face into the hair. It smelt even better than before. "I missed you. While I was dead, you know. I missed you." He thought he should apologize for those agonizing things he said yesterday. But he couldn't bring himself to regret them. It was what he was feeling. He wanted Mello to suffer just as much. So he went with the next best thing. "I love you, Mello. For all eternity. Literally."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:18 am

"i'm glad you'r awake." Sliding is hands to his sides he pulled Matt closer, happy that he had made it with him. If he hadn't well suicide seemed like the only other option. "I'm sorry about that Matt. I couldn't let you die. We promised each other an eternity." he looked into his eyes gently strocking his cheek before letting out a luagh. "Yes, litteraly now huh? I'm glad iether way." Mello pulled back from matt long enough to tilt his head back, exposing his neck.

"Your hungry matt." Words slightly dulled scinse the vibrations up his throat were consticted. "Come i promised you a drink didn't I?" He spread his hands for Matt, letting him come closer so that he could drink his fill of is blood. He didn't have to worry about being drained. Vampire blood never seemed to run out unless you haven't had a drink in years. Or when you first wake up. "you need blood when you first wake, that's why you're so tired."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 am

"I'm glad to be awake." Matt paused and blushed. Last night was such a blur. The pain was earth-shattering and body-quaking. Matt may not have been sorry for the thing he said, but he did feel a bit bad about draining Mello so much. Killing him as much as Matt was killing himself. With a almost inaudible sigh, Matt pressed his nose and lips into Mello's jawbone, breathing in the clean scent. "I'm sorry about making you worry last night. I didn't mean to. But I couldn't think. You understand about the pain." Matt pulled away, his nonexistent breath being stolen when he bright eyes feasted on Mello's neck

It was a gorgeous thing, and he could hear the vampire blood in it, swirling around the veins, arteries, and capillaries. Not moving, but still blood. He tried to deny taking Mello's blood, but found himself leaning forward with each syllable he choked out. Finally, Matt was bent over the curved neck, fangs protruding and glistening evilly. With an audible of whimper f self-hate, Matt sunk his teeth into the neck, groaning like he just had a fucking orgasm afterwards. He sucked heartily on the puncture wounds, gulping the blood loudly, crimson liquid sliding to his chin and jawbone. Mouthfuls of the blood cells and plasma filled him until he finally pulled away, tongue swiping over the bruised area. Matt sighed happily, licking the own blood from his own lips, more wide awake than ever. "Fuck, that was amazing." Smirking slyly, he pounced on Mello, licking at his neck and placing harsh nibbles and licks. "Let's do something dirty." Matt purred, egging the blond on with seductive glances and kisses.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:00 am

"mnn that...That's ok." he panted out. God it felt amazing! Matt pulling out his blood, shapr teeth penetrating his flesh. "Mnn...Gad Matt." closing his eyes he alloud the sexual sensation to peel around him, and was unperpared for the loss pf cantact as Matt pulled away. He smirked at his own reaction. "yes, that was we-"

Flat on the bed he blinked then smiled seductively as Matt began planting kisses around the puncture he had created. Mello gasped, Damn it...so good. "What exactly did you have in mind Matt?" he cooed grabbing the boy's hips, tracing small circles with his thumb. an idea popped into his head, Well until matt began to resume the kisses on his neck, then all he could do was writhe beneath Matt. "Fuck, I thought you didn't like dirty Matt?" he grabbed his hips tighter "And i'm not sure I follow by what you mean dirty." smirking he leaned up to lick Matt's neck. "you might just have to show me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:33 am

Matt sighed happily, grinding his hips softly into the rubbing fingers. He had read somewhere that a man's hips was one of the most sensitive places to touch him. It also made Matt giddy and slightly ticklish. He swirled his pink tongue around the bite marks, nibbling at them again and drawing a slim line of dark crimson blood. He leaned now and lapped it up like a good lapdog, before pulling away and smirking down at Mello. He didn't know the extent of his strength, his super speed, or even what he looked like. With a small blink, he smirked. Mello was putty in his hands. With a small sigh, he leaned down and nuzzled his now ice cold nose into the bite marks before making a purring sound. "What do I look like, Mello?" He asked very quietly, grinding against the hips again.

Mello seemed to be having a worse time off than Matt did. He was panting and writhing up against the body above him. That body being Matt's. "Oh, I think you know what I had in mind. Something shoved into my ass. Soemthing long and big that belongs to you." He winked, drawing away from Mello and moving down the cold body. He stopped to create a purple hickey on Mello's collar bone, marking him as Matt's before speaking with his tongue still sucking and licking. "I love his kind of dirty. You don't?" He smirked and went back to to Mello, craning his neck back and purring again at the cold tongue. Mello knew how to treat him right. "Show you? Anytime, baby." He joked, smashing their lips together in a lip bruising battle. Being a vampire was fucking epic.

Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 am

moaning in pleasure he grabbed Matt's hair determend to deepen the hard kis even further. Seconds ticked by before he pulled away. "Gsmn Matt, you kiss....Shit it was good." Grabing those sensitive hips he gently rocked upward, pressing thier sensitive spots together.

"You want me to tell you what you look like? Your hiar looks like smoldering flames glowing like a halo around your head. you look like you've done nothing but eat healthy food, your skins so smooth and soft. Still it is hard too." he smirked reaching up with a hand to draw blood from matt with the tip of his nail, before bringing it down to his lips to carefully lick off. He moaned. "God you taste good Matt, and..I do so love this kind of "Dirty"" Matt was driving him crazy with all this teasing, he wanted Matt so bad, now that he couldn't hurt him anymore this was going to be fun. Without warning he reached between Matt's legs. Just barely touching the fabrick of his pants while his thumb massaged the inside of his thigh. "Show me now Matt." Eyes filled with lust,hunger, and love he stared directly at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:58 am

Matt smirked, his gray-green eyes smoldering. He must have looked great. Still the red colored hair, and perfect skin. He purred, rubbing his soft cheek against Mello and sighing. He moaned abruptly, not expecting the loud noise to escape his mouth as Mello drew just a bit of blood and lick it off. How that red tongue wrapped around the fingers Matt wanted up his ass. It was seductive. Matt growled and took Mello's hand in his, kissing and nipping at the wrist before licking three fingers and sucking on them creating a vacuum like suction before pulling away. "Mm, Mello. You taste good." He piped up innocently, tilting his neck to the side. "Have as much as you want, love." He dared, choking on another moan, his eyes fluttering close as Mello's hips grinded up against his.

He sucked in a loud breath, throwing his head back and arching into Mello's thumb, grinding his hips to the left so that maybe something would ghost over his erection. Matt was extremely sensitive in this new body, just being in it for mere hours. But becoming immortal and all, Matt decided to celebrate. "Fuck, Mello. Your wish is my command." He gasped, chest heaving up and down as his pale hand crawled between both of their stomachs, slipping up his shirt and brushing a cold hand over warmer skin. Slowly, tormentingly slow, Matt reached Mello's button and zipper, trailing his finger over it. "Say please, Mello." The lowest, and best, tease Matt could pull. Begging.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am

Mello hissed. God damn it all it Hell! That felt so good he wanted more! he felt along Matt's thigh, rubbing his hand fully agianst his straining jeans before allowing himself to sink his teeth into that offered neck. Gulpind a small amount of blood he pulled back, the sensation of his lovers blood crawling down his throat was maddening. To make things worse Matt was touching him too slow! The boy was taking his sweet time. While he was happy they had so much time together now, he was aggrivated that he wouldn't speed up.

BEG! Matt wanted him to beg. "You God Damned-Mnh!" Shit that felt like fire running down him, teasing and burning him at the same time. "Matt-you." pant "Sadistic- gamer!" he hissed between clentched teeth. No way was he..No!..SHIT! He grabbed Matt's hand, trying to speed up the process, his finger shining with Matt's saliva. "Matt!" he hissed. NO WAY! Mello didn't beg..But..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:21 am

Matt would have stopped breathing for a few seconds, had he actually been breathing. Truth was, Matt was still using his lungs, though the motion was highly unnecessary. Matt was so used to it though, he would scare himself if he didn't breath. But it seemed Mello was noticing Matt's sweet damn time. With a small smirk, he unzipped Mello's zipper, unbuttoned his pants and slid them down lean, perfect thighs. With a small hum of content, Matt buried his nose in the sharp bone of Mello's hip, letting his tongue dart out and lick up the warmest skin of all. Blood still oozed from his throat bites, and Matt wondered if it would cry up like normal human blood. There was so many things Matt didn't know about himself now. He would take a week in solitary confinement to learn just what the hell he could do. Later, of course.

Matt shrugged seeming innocent, wiggling up Mello's body and grinding his clothed crotch into Mello's part unclothed, breathing hot air on his abused neck. "No begging? I guess I won't be shoving anything in you anytime soon." Matt sighed with fake despair, letting his hand leisurely glide down the flat stomach and flick at Mello's erection, stroking it with saliva covered fingers. "Really? No begging? I can easily make it worth your effort if you did. I'll even get down on my knees and suck you off, dirty boy." Matt winked, licking his own lips in a suggestive manner before getting ready to move away. "But since not..."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 am

Fuck that felt good. Those hands touching him in places that were most sensitive and- Finally! Mello growled happily as his erection was freed from the confinds of his tight pants. "Matt" he gasped, vioce fualtering at the mind blowing sesation. Beg? agian with that! He couldn't! He- wait were was he going?

"Oh no you don't!" he cried grabbing the boys arms pulling him back closer. Damn him Damn him to Hell! but god damn it knowing Matt if he didn't get his way the boy would actually leave him like this. Matt's words and those pictures they sent into Mello's head ,along with his touch was just so maddening! Writhing under him he whimpered. Biting his lip, drawing blood, he tried not to make a sound. "Matt!" Damn it he had no chioce he had too beg for this In a barely audible whisper, still biting his lips he whimper out. "Please. Please Matt, I want it." He arched up towrds him, hope in his eyes and need. Matt was going to pay for this later. but for now he would give in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:41 am

Matt smirked. Victory for him. With a contented purr, he took Mello's full bottom lip in his mouth, sucking on the swollen lip and licking away all traces of blood, groaning quietly before actually kissing the blond, sharp teeth nibbling at the exact spot blood had dripped from before. "That wasn't so bad, was it? Now we'll never speak of it again." He panted, lips centimeters from Mello's and then he disappeared, crawling down the pale perfect body, planting hot, wet kisses at random intervals along the icy skin. Two fingers, still coated in a new layer of saliva, traced down Mello's thigh, Matt kissing the hip bones before shoving to fingers up into Mello's arse. "Fuck!" He groaned out, wiggling at the hot intensity.

Stretching the two fingers, Matt licked with his icy tongue all along the erection, dragging his teeth down it gently before moving to Mello's flat stomach and just sighing into it, totally content. But things were getting hot, heavy, and tight from his point of view. Slipping the now warm fingers from the entrance, he shimmied from his shirt, crawled out of his (too tight) jeans and yanked off his boxers with th strength of more than ten men. Literally. Now, fully naked, he laid himself again on Mello, grinding his hips against the others enough to bruise. Matt whimpered quietly, before opening his mouth to speak. He couldn't get words to form at first, nothing coming out but groans and whines as he continued to grind and thrust, his hips set to their own motion. "I-You...ready?" He finally managed, whispering because anything louder wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 am

Moving his motuh with Matt as the kiss depend, he couldn't help but feel some satisfaction that he had gotten off easily. Thank you. he thought sighing in need as Matt's skilled tongue caressed his body. Damn he should be bottom more often. A few seconds later his thoughts turned incoherant as Matt slid two fingers into his body. criying out he arched his hips to try and make Matt go deeper inside him. "God Matt." he hissed, It felt so good. His cold fingers spreading and preparing him, slick with his previous activity. If this kept up he was going to go insane. "Auugh." That tongue was caressing him, oh good it felt so damn good.

Growling as the fingers left him, he quickly changed his attitude as Matt began to push thier bodies together in a hot rythem. Thier hips grinding agianst each other in a steady , if maddening rythm. Mello twisted his body upwards increasing the hot contact before nearly purring in relief at the question. "Damn it Matt, if you have me wait any longer I'm going to have kill you." He slammed thier lips back together, desperate for his touch and the need to hear him moan agian.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 am

Matt opened his eyes, his world swimming as they came to land on the writhing body below him. Mello. Perfect, panting, flushed Mello. Matt groaned a bit, aligning his throbbing erection with the tight entrance that was Mello. He held his breath, closing filmy eyes and concentrating on pushing everything into it. He shouted out a short, wuick obscenity, like a small bark before his eyes widened and his jaw slackened, every muscle except his face tensing. Fuck! This was too good. Every nerve ending and cell was alight with pleasure. Wonderul, wonderful, tight pleasure. The beast inside him roared with a need like no other, and he almost passed out. But no. Mello would ridicule him, and even as he thought, he had stopped breathing. Nothing happened, of course, but damn Matt got scared.

He was trembling from head to toe, on fire with something that wasn't pain, thank God. Without asking, or warning, he shoved in sharply crying out again, his nails digging into Mello's shoulders, head falling down and lips attaching to his throat. Sharp teeth slid from slick gums, piercing the already abused neck, gulping in mouthfuls of blood. He was getting dizzy, the world swam and his body swayed off balance, for a moment not hitting that sweet spot with every thrust. "M-Mello..." He whimpered out, against the cold flesh, words obstructed by the blood. He couldn't say anything else, just the worlds of his lover, his creator, and his world. It almost hurt, all of the pleasure. And the tightness. Plus, Mello was a stronger vampire than himself, and he could almost promise anything his hips were bruised. "A-Am I d-doing okay...?
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:34 am

"Matt!" he cried out as the boy slammed into him. Damn it hurt but if felt good to. the pain mixed with the pleasure was so horribly arousing. God Matt filled him up even more with each thrust, him going deeper into him. Arching into those sharp fangs he practicly begged matt with his body to take more, to drain him. Damn the blood loss, the sesation of Matt inside him FUCK!

"Doing ok?" he gasped barely able to get the words out oh his blood stained lips. "Damn Matt if feels so good, I want to to go deeper. Fuck me Matt." Then putting on a sly grin he bucked upwards encasing Matt even more "Take control Matt." He smirked at the turn of events, he had used Matt's own taunting words agianst him, he just hoped they had the same effect. Mello screamed angian, gurgled moans coming out as Matt continued to hit his prostate. He had barely managed those words, and now he doubted he could say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next