DEATH NOTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suck on that, TNT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
animereader20

animereader20

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:34 pm

Mello cried out as Matt came over them both. Shaking violently he orgasmed a second later. Holding himself to the waves passed he bent over a licked up the dried tears. Gently pulling out of the spent read head, callapsing next to him. Tenderly he pulled him to his chest, not caring how dirty they both were now. "Well Matt you got satisfied?" he stricked the sleepy face, kissing his forhead.

"Thank you matt, for everything today." resting his chin on his head he inhaled deeply of his scent. A chuckle passed his lips. "Matt, you won't be moving to much tommoro. I think i drained you too much." conitnuelly stocking his limp partner's face he sighed. Leaning in for a kiss that meant awhole fucking lot more than sex. "I love you Matt" he whispered. his eyes dropping alos. "I thought vammpires didn't sleep?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:48 pm

Matt tried to nod yes, but the effort hurt too much, and so he just moved closer to his vampire lover. He tried not to think about how dirty they would both be in the morning, and he tried not to think about how much blood he had lost, and he tried not to think about how much pain he would be in tomorrow. It worked, for the most part. With a drowsy, incoherent mumble, Matt scooted closer to Mello, pressing his face into the sweaty neck, licking at it gently. His eyes had yet to open, but the cracked into tiny slits as Mello kissed him on the forehead. He, yet again, made a purr like sound before scooting ever closer. Who knew butt sex could be so exhausting.

He tried again to respond to Mello, because if the blond was awake enough to talk, then so was Matt. "Anytime you need something, just ask me. Especially something like this."Matt gave a breathless chuckle, mouth opening wide in a yawn, like a red-headed kitten. "Pft. Drained me too much? How 'bout, you sucked me dry, and fucked me even harder. Still, I won't move at all. Which means you'll have to be my slave." He gave an almost non-existent smile, eyes closing again. Soft lips were pressed against his own he eagerly responded.

"Love you too, Mello." His whisper echoed around the small room, sleep consuming him afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://lovecomesdarling.forumotion.net
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Mello stood over the stove. eggs and Bacon frying in the lardge oan. Matt would be starving and to famished to get up. So he had decide to make his breakfast for him.He woke up around lunchtime tacken a shower and got everything cleaned up. Matt's blood had really given him a boost that mornig. Well, that evening really. running his hand over his nearly dry hiar he smiled. He had done exactly what Matt asked, and he was going to pay for it today he just knew it. He had on his ussual clothes agian, though a little losser than yesterday and was in a much better mood. As he had been awake he constantly checked in on the boy, making sure he still lived. So far he had been just fine. Wait till he wakes up,.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Matt was roused from his heavy state of slumber by sharp rays of sunlight. He groaned, and then the pain hit. First, it was from his neck. A sharp, throbbing, pointed pain only focused from the two bites and the large bruises around it. He whimpered, bringing a limp hand up and feeling small holes. In his neck. Holes. Disgusting. Then came his ass. The worst physical pain he had felt in a long, long time. He almost yelled out, the sharp tingling pain raced up his spine with every small move he made, and when he was still, a dull throb echoed from his lower back. Then, he realized, he was still nasty. And sticky. And disgusting. The smell of bacon and eggs wafted from the open kitchen, and Matt nearly drooled. His last meal was the pop-tarts yesterday evening, before the clubbing. He opened his mouth and cleared his throat.

"Mello! Come here. I hurt, and I'm hungry, and I'm still nasty." He whined out loud, slowly turning over and wincing at he agonizing pain it created. The sheet was away from his body now, and Matt was nude. How embarrassing. But the need to get clean and fed was stronger. Today was his day to act like a baby and fucking enjoy it. He'd milk this for all it's worth. It wasn't everyday Matt got to boss around a vampire.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Matt laughed, pretty sure Matt could here it up here. "Here we go." he mumbled to himself, not at all depressed or angry. SCooping the food on a plate he darted to Matt, Thier in an instant after his call. Setting the food down he sat on the edge of the bed rubbing Matt's side sympitheticly. "Sore Matt?" he asked before gently lifting him up, carefull not to move a single part of Matt's. His skin was bruised and swollen with puncture marks on his neck.

Setting him in the allready prpared bath water, warm enouph to melt away pain but not burn the skin, Mello grabbed the plate from the stand heading back to Matt. He smiled at the helpliss, if that what he eally was, form of his partner. "You need help cleaning up?" he siad setting the plate in his lap. Matt would probably want to be fed, so he was prepared. shaking his head inwardly he sighed. He knew this was coming the sneaky little devil
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

"Yes...and it's your fault. ...Not that I mind, of course." He quietly whined, in question to Mello's "Sore, Matt?". Of course he was sore. He got the tar fucked outta him last night. Speaking of last night, or rather only thinking about it, made a might fine blush spread across his high cheekbones. Oh, God. Last night was amazing. He closed his eyes, and the next thing he knew, Matt was being set in warm water. Oh, warm water. How Matt loved it. He sighed in content, sinking below the surface, just his nose, and eyes above it. The water swirled around him, getting the dried blood and cum caked onto his skin off. It made the water cloudy and Matt frowned. Gross. But the water felt too nice, and he had more to get off. Plus, Mello would be the one bathing him after all.

"I need lots of help. But food first." He demanded, leaning up and taking a hold of Mello's face, crashing their lips together in a Good morning kiss before pulling away, grinning. Apparently, he wasn't sore enough for certain things. "Bacon adn eggs? Wait, what time is it..." He asked, moving his hand in the water, creating small waves that lapped at the edge of the tub. "Oh, and thanks Mello. I feel bad for bossing you around. Sorta." Matt grinned cheekily, opening his mouth for food. Like a hungry piranha.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Mello's eye twitched, he was trying to look serious and concrened, but Matt's attitude was just killing him. Giving up he smiled pushing into the kiss before spooning up some eggs, popping it into the open teens mouth. As Matt chewed Mello reached up and grabbed a rag, some body sope, and shampoo and conidtioner. Lathering the rag he gentle lifted Matt with one hand, cradling his head as he scrubbed off all the traaces of what they did yesterday, between his legs across his stomach and over his face. Afterwards he poured some fresh water into the tub. Filling up a cup and slowly pouring it over Matt to clean him further.

"You know, if you knew this was going to happen then you shouldn't have let me go ahead." he was just teasing Matt, they both had wanted it badly. "I axccept your apoligy to. Even if you don't mean it." Popping some bacon into his mouth he turned him around so he was sitting cross legged in the tub. "Close your eyes." He siad, gently massaging his scalp and hair with shampoo. Rubbing his fingers down his scull and back up. Going in circles to remove any dirt at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Matt sighed happily, munching on his home made eggs and bacon as he got washed. It was weird. Like having slaves. Matt decided he didn't mind much, not even when Mello swooped down and decided to get funky and clean in between his legs. Not even then. And he really didn't mean that he got fed, kissed, and washed all in under thirty minutes. Plus, the water was helping him get all of his sore kinks outta his muscles and back. "Oh Mello~; You'd be a great mother. Where did you learn how to wash people so well?" He asked, smirking knowingly. The water felt great, especially after he washed the nasty water away, filling up the tub with new. It was warmer too, and Matt sunk even lower for a moment before he was pulled up and turned side-ways. Sometimes he forgot about Mello having super strength.

"Since you're a vampire, what other abilities do you have now? Besides the obvious?" He asked, closing his eyes and tilting his head back and into the hands. It felt so nice. Like a mini orgasm on his skull. So nice. "And I meant most of my apology, man. You're lucky I cared and apologized at all." Matt smiled, relaxing again against the cold side of the tub. "Hey! You wanted it too. I couldn't have stopped you even if I begged. Don't even start." Matt fake snapped, knowing Mello wouldn't get offended.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Reaching over for a cup he covered Matt's eyes before rinssing out his dark red hair. Ignoring the first question Matt asked he moved onwards to the conditioner. Relishing in the fact Matt had leaned into his touch. "Well." This is going to be fun "I can actually read minds. Other than the ussuall strength and speed that's all I know. I've only been like this for what..two fays now." He smoothed out the tangles in his hiar before also washing out the conditioner. His hiar was so nice, like tamed flames ona slender stick.

Popping yet another bight into his mouth he grabbed a towl from the corner. Setting it aside for when Matt anted to get out. "Yeah, real nice apoligy" he siad sarcasticly, spashing water at him from the tub. He stopped pretending to be angry "How dare you say such a fucking lie@" he poured the water over his head. Before grabbing the towl agian. "Want to get out now?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 pm

"Read minds? Crap. I've got no more secrets now, then." Matt sighed and tried to take control of this thoughts, rein them in from the terrifying mind reading best behind him. The water was starting to get on his nerves, and the food was mostly gone. Matt shivered and leaned his head back, eyes squeezed shut as shampoo and conditioner went free falling from his face. But now, he was clean. Matt loved the feeling of cleanliness. Like all of his troubles and sins were gone for at least one moment. "Hm. You know what'll suck? When I'm ninety and you're still in a twenty year old body. How gross. Kill me before I look too old, please." Matt requested, not going to even imagine what it would be like for him to age and Mello to not.

Matt said nothing as Mello replied with another sarcastic comment, but when he actually got angry and snapped, Matt jerked away from the hand and turned himself in the tub. "Yes. I want to get out now. And I'm doing it myself," He quipped, voice cold and unrelenting. He snatched the towel from beside Mello, hoisted himself from the tub (nearly crying out in the pain, he only gritted his teeth and breathed) Matt staggered from the bathroom and into the bed, were he promptly fell. Thank goodness pillows are soft.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:21 pm

have to go by
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 pm

What was that? Did he actually think I was angry at him? God damn it. Watching him leave, noticing the rapid beat of his heart as he got out of the tub, probably from the pain, he quickly followed. Reaching the doorframe he sighed inwardly, really wished he knew what Matt was thinking now.

Heading over to the closet he pulled out, clean thank goodness, Matt's ussual wear. Reaching down he wiped off Matt's goggles before twirling them around on his finger while he headed back to the bed. Damn he looked good clean, his skin giving off a pale healthy glow while his red hiar clung to hi face in slick red waves. Placing the clothes next to himself as he sat next to Matt he rubbed his hand down Matt's back. Gently petting him trying to sooth the fried nerves. "Matt I was just kidding, I'm not really angry." turning his attention to pet the wet hair, dragging off drops of water as he went. "would you still like me to help you get dressed, angry with me or not you are to fucking sore to move." He gave Matt a smile, not sure if he was still angry or not.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 am

Matt was shivering. He was wet, naked, and only covered by a towel. It was summer outside, so he wondered why his body was being retarded and making him feel as cold as ice. He pressed his nose into the bed and clamped his teeth shut, forcing them to stop shuddering. The small fan above him moved in a continuous circle. Matt wished it would stop. He was relatively miserable. Matt heard small minute movements behind him, and guessed Mello had stepped from the bathroom and now darted around Matt's bedroom. Probably picking up clothes or towels, or whatever else vampires do.

Matt was not expecting a dip in the mattress as a familiar human sat beside him. And he really didn't expect the hand stroking his back, and Matt really really didn't expect his anger to melt away like it was nothing. Droplets of water were swiped off his hair, and Matt whined as they landed on his upper back and forehead. It was cold, dammit. "You're...not really angry?" He muttered into the bed before slowly turning over to lay on his back. Matt winced as pressure was applied to his lower back and butt. "Dress me please." He mumbled, looking away in shame, squirming a bit to show he was cold and wanted warm clothes. Now. "I love you, Mello. Thank you." It was the least he could say.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:44 am

No. I'm not angry." He gently patted him before Matt turned over. Smilinga sthe boy moved on the bed, he bent down and kissed his forehead. "I love you to Matt." I love it when you say that he thought. Carefully moving Matt so he could slip up hin undergarment and pants without hurting him. "I'm sorry if i hurts." He siad feeling like he needed to say something else. In the seconds that followed Mello finished pulling the striped shirt completly down to cover his stomach.

Lifting him up he carried him towrds the bathroom agian, setting him on the stool in front of the mirror. Today at least, Matt was going to be papmered. Hemn he thought runninga bruch gently through the silky hair. His hair is ussual all spiked, I wonder if he minds me brushing it? Making sure the droplets pulled out by the brush didn't fall on his back he continued to gently move the red strings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:16 am

Matt sighed in relief as the cold was banished and he was enveloped in the nice warmth of cotton. He wriggled happily in his new garments and felt a lot more rejuvenate. With a full stomach, clean body, warm clothes, and the fact Mello wasn't mad at him, made the day so much more better. "Nah, it doesn't hurt that bad." Matt reassured him, giving the blond a weak smile and lifting his hips a bit so the jeans could slide on better. So much better to have loose denim wrapped around his legs than a flimsy towel. And when his beloved shirt was pulled over his head, Matt raised his arms and hooked them around Mello's neck, waiting to be picked up. He was rather good at this now.

Matt closed his eyes again, and sighed. Tense back muscles relaxed as his hair was untangled and actually brushed for a change. Personally, Matt didn't like the red mass of hair to be combed down. But it felt so nice, and he couldn't just tell Mello to no brush his hair after all the effort he went into. Plus, no water was getting on his back, and Mello seemed to like the unruly locks submissive. "Do you really like my hair all brushed out/" He asked quietly, shifting this way and that to try and get some kind of pressure of his bum so it wouldn't have a continuous dull throb. "Today, if we're both feeling up to it, you should take us somewhere. Somewhere far. By running. It would be so much fun."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:20 am

Melloe nodded as he lsitned to the red head. Personally he liked Matt's hair either way though the usual spiked look sseemed so much more familar. So much more like Matt, while the combeed down vertion made him look like a spioled rich teen. He chuckled at the thought setting the brush aside. "Well, I like your hair the way you allways have it. It makes you look like you." Pussing he smirked. "You know, right now you don't look like Matt. Somethings missing. Pretending to think about it he headed out the door. Coming back with Matt's goggles wich he quickly slipped around his neck. "Better" he cooed

Taking a moment to consider Matt's last statemane he mussed, Well I don't have to worry about paying to go anywhere and this sounds interesting. I wonder were we culd head off too. Switching his eyes from Matt to the mirror he contmplated his chioces. "That sound slike a damned good idea, but were would we go." He stared at the red head's back. prety sure he allready had some idea in his mind. "Well Matt what place did you have in min?" Slinking over he pulled Matt up and sat down so Matt was now sitting in his lap. Mello monoovered so that Matt's wiat was distributed on him, instead of his lower back.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:49 am

Matt hummed and leaned into Mello's voice, closing his eyes as familiar goggles were placed around his neck. Like a crown. ...Only on his neck. Matt blinked inwardly. He wasn't making much sense. With a slight frown, Matt looked into the mirror and ruffled up his damp hair, smiling in satisfaction. He loved to be pampered and all, but no one could do his hair like he could. Suddenly, Matt wanted to be all over Mello again. Not even kissing. If only he could hold onto Mello, it would be okay. So, when Mello left for some reason or another, for even the briefest seconds, Matt made a soft whining noise and fidgeted. It seemed, that with being a immortal, super strong, super fast, a mind reader, he could also make Matt go into withdrawal syndrome if he wasn't around. Fucking great.

He purred happily, pressing against the blond as he was picked up and placed on the soft lap. Like a small, red headed kitten, Matt pressed his nose into the crook underneath Mello's chin and sighed. "You don't seem hungry, Mello." He mused quietly, more to himself than to the blond. "Where would we go...?" Matt hadn't thought of that. "Uhm, we can...just go wherever you run us too. IT doesn't matter. It can be a surprise." That sounded even better than the plan before. Matt purred again and placed soft kissed on Mello's icy skin, just to give him something to do.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:21 am

Hungry..oh, crap. That had completly left my mind...No I guess he's right I'm not, and even if I was I refuse to take anymore more of his god damn blood. besides he had other things to think about as Matt pressed into his chin and began planting kisses macking his skin tingle with delight. Petting matt's side with his right hand he contimplated the possibilities. Were would Matt like to go, I want to please him with this. destracting Matt so he could think further he pulled up the hand that wasn't petting Matt. "If you start to get old, I'll give you my blood kay?" .....Actually if he did start to get any older, I'll have to do that. I fucking refuse to be god damned left alone in this shit hole. Crap stay on topic

"A suprise? All right then, let's go now." Carrying him along Mello dashed through the house stuffing things in a backpack faster then Matt could see them. A blancket, sunscreen, towls, bottles of water and the like. Adding a luch for Matt. After pulling the pack over himself he headed out the door. Carefully keeping to the small buildings, trying to brace Matt with his arms.

After twenty minutes of running they wound up at on orange tinted beach. The beach was pretty clear with waves gently lapping the sandy ground. "How about this Matt?" he asked turning him around to face the ocean
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 am

Matt hesitated and blinked. He would get old one day. He would leave Mello. He knew it. Vampire blood could only go for so long, and what if it didn't even work? Matt suddenly slumped and nodded listlessly. "Yeah, give me blood. I mean, don't think about making me a vampire or anything crazy like that..." He pressed quietly, not meaning for Mello to hear and leaned back, swallowing back the screams he wouldn't to shout, and the tears he wanted to let go. He wouldn't just be leaving Mello, Mello would be leaving him. Mello would find someone else after Matt.

Matt yelped as he was scooped up, barely having time to blink before he was out of the apartment, zooming through the city. He gritted his teeth, pressing his entire face into Mello's neck. Mello would protect him. But he was still terrified. Because one false step, or if one of Mello's arms moved, Matt would be free falling to his death. They stopped abruptly, and Matt didn't even want to open his eyes for a few seconds. But when Mello turned him around, and Matt's feet touched...sand, Matt decided to open his eyes.

A gasp followed suite, and so did a beaming grin. "Holy shit, Mello! It's amazing." He cried, dashing off into the sand, pulling off his shoes and jeans as he went. Boxers would make do for swim shorts. A striped shit landed on a soft pile of sand, before a loud splash followed. As did a shriek. "Fuck! That water is cold." He cried, scuddling away from the water and flopping onto the beach, stretching out. "Come lay with me, Mells." It was like they were children again.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:02 am

Mello luaphed as he watched Matt luanch himself into the fridged water.Maybe he should have told him it would be cold? Nah, he loved to see Matt get suprised. Shriek! Oop, he hit the water. Mello grabbed the backpack heading towrds the red head as he plopped on the sand. "Well, I take that as a good thing" he siad slamming into the ground next to him while his eyes roamed over the exposed body. Turning on his side to get a better view he smirked, Matt was covered in goosebumpms and now his nipples were hard as well. God he loved nature.

After moving closer he thought about what Matt had siad earlier. He hadn't meant to hurt Matt at all, but the smeel around him indicated he had. So, Matt wanted to be a vampire with him? "Matt," he siad waiting for the boys attention, before placing his hand on his chest and going on. "About earlier... I don't want to leave you behind. I want you to stay in this chitty world with me..forever." Puassing he leaned closser still. "I heard what you siad earlier, and now i know that I want you with me. Damn it Matt, if you aren't here then I'm allready in Hell. And fuck i know it's selfish but I want you to..." he leaned over Matt, mouth close to his ear. "I want you to be like me. I wan you to live with me...forever." If Matt siad yes, then Mello would gladly help turn him. He couldn't be without his Matt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 am

Matt shuddered. Christ. The water was like ice. He frowned and held open his arms for Mello, before scooting in himself, not waiting for the vampire to take him in. He pressed against the granite body an sighed happily before moving back. Matt didn't want to become too clingy. The sun was just coming up over the trees that lay behind them, warming the sun and making MAtt drowsy again. His ass stated hurting, and Matt let out a surprised 'Oh!' sound. He had forgotten about that. The adrenaline rush and icy water did that to a person. But laying here in the warming sand next to his favorite person didn't hurt too much, and besides, he didn't plan on getting up and heading towards the water again any time soon.

Matt was almost dozed offf when he heard his name being called and a hand on his chest. With a small yawn, he cracked open one eye and peeked at Mello. he looked solemn and serious. Uh oh. As Mello talked and moved closer, Matt blinked and tried his very hardest not to stare at Mello's perfect lips, or his perfect face. "It's not selfish. Not if I agree." He whispered, inwardly swooning like a lovesick girl. "But if I'm like you, you couldn't see me blush, and I wouldn't be warm, and you wouldn't be able to pick me up and carry me like you would with a human." Matt paused before looking at the bright side. "But I'd be perfect like you, and I could pamper you sometimes, and we'd both be together forever." IT was a had choice, immortality or mortality. "I-I, Your choice. Do what you want most, Mello. I'll be fine with anything."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 am

Mello thought hard about what his Matt had siad, Mello did want to see him blush and be able to feel his warmth. But the thought of lossing Matt to time was just a shity. He ran his hand across Matt's body carefully watching his expretion. Matt had given him the chioce, either meaning he wasn't ready or was afriad to make the decition himself. Damn him for putting me in this situation he thought not blinking. The transformation would hurt like a bitch, he had gone through it once before, well duh. God he didn't want to put Matt through that, but then agian.

"Matt, I will tell you this it will fucking hurt like hell. So i've thought about it and decided to give you till we get home for your true answer. I'm not decideing this for you. For now, I want tio enjoy this time with you. We can worry about it once we get home. But." He grabbed Matt's chin to make sure he was paying attwention "remember it will hurt." Loooking away he whent over to the ocean getting a handfull of water and throwing it on Matt. "Well, get up we're going to have some fun. Then we can eat lunch." He smiled trying to break up the tention and have some fun with Matt right now, enjoying what may be his last day looking at human Matt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:01 am

"P-Painful?" He squeaked, eyes going large as one of his worst fears was shoved in his place like a prized animal. Matt hated immense physical pain. Matt hated the fear of loosing Mello all over again. (For he was sure his heart wouldn't take it a third time around). And what Matt feared the worst was what came after death. The thought of being immortal, never leaving Mello's side, and not having to find out what comes after death was as appealing as any aphrodisiac. But then the pain. Matt cringed and held his neck. "How would you...change me? Would you stay with me?" He asked, barely above a whisper. Thoughts of what he would look like if he ended up becoming a vampire invaded his mind. Beautiful, dark, cold, pale. not at all human. e looked down at peach colored skin and sighed. His heart seemed to be breaking. Give up life and his human looks for immortality? Or stay human forever but age.

He didn't even look at Mello, or blink when his chin was jerked to Mello, only half nodding his understanding. Because he did understand. Really. Tell Mello tonight his decision. Simple. What brought him from his stone cold reverie was a splash of even colder water and the shrill voice of Mello. It was a beautiful sound, only disrupted my Matt's loud screech as he catapulted himself at the blond, laughing the entire way. "Mello! You freak! Give me a warning, Jesus!" He cried, hanging onto the blond's neck and back. "Oooh, are you going to bite me, you dirty boy?" Matt drawled huskily, smirking. He was, obviously, talking about the idea of lunch.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:15 am

Mello froze for a split second, thinking about how he was going to explain the change, then as Matt lunged for him he decided to at least wiat till they got home to explain it. "oof!" he lied pretending to stagger back as Matt jumped him. Well that was such a quick change in mood, all well better make the best of it. He buried his head in Matt's neck, taking a breath and letting a shiver run through him. "hmn I don't know, you look so damned good right now." he whispered into the lovely neck, twisting Matt's words into something besides the original meaning. "but you know I really prefer my blood to run cold." He gripped Matt taking several steps back towrds the sea, dropping the sexuall meaning.

A few more steps back and plop! He dropped Matt on his seat up to his waist in the cold water before running towrds the backpach to set out the food. He was hungry but he could wait agian till Matt eat lunch. Setting everything up he gave a mock Tut at Matt. "I thought you were hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am

Matt smiled and laughed like he was only a small boy with his father on their first beach trip. He planted kisses all over Mello's face and neck, pressing his cold nose into the flesh. It wasn't exactly warm, but it was the most comfortable. Plus, it was insane to hear Mello's hear not beating. Nothing. Just silence. He couldn't even hear the blood pumping, though that was obvious why. It was such an astounding event, Matt's favorite place to hold his head would be in the crook of Mello's neck. "So damn good? I'm flattered." He purred, taking his mouth away from the neck to allow unobscured conversation. He blinked, not getting what Mello meant. "Blood run cold...?" He asked, rather confused.

Matt, too caught up with Mello's unbeating heart, still blood, and confusing word choice, hadn't noticed the two of them getting closer to the sea. It was only when Mello's arms dropped from underneath him, and the cold water enveloped him. He gasped loudly, shouting out a profanity that would make a sailor's breath stop as the water swirled around his waist and lapped at his back. He couldn't breath for a moment, and that bastard Mello was already heading towards shore.

Byt the time Matt was out of the water, he looked like an angry, wet cat. Bedraggled and sopping. "I hate you for that." He barely managed, teeth chattering so. Matt didn't really mean it. Of course not. But he felt the need to express his somewhat anger. The red-head plopped onto the sand and poked at his sandwich in disdain. "Not hungry." He pouted sullenly, shaking his head like a wet dog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next