DEATH NOTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suck on that, TNT.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:56 am

Mello wanted him to go deeper? The hell? Matt almost gave up then and there. He would freaking jerk off on his own time. Unless...Matt smirked deviously, tracing a pale hand down Mello's quivering thighs, grabbing them with a bruising grip and forcing them to his shoulders. He felt Mello's feet dig into his spinal cord, and Matt let out a brief hiss of pain before turning his head and making a small nick in Mello's thigh, lapping at the stinging cut before kissing the soft skin. He thrust out, almost all the way and slammed back in, wincing himself at the force of the power. Damn, he had strength. Maybe now was not the time t be testing anything out. "S-Sorry, Mello." He breathed into the inflamed cut, glaring as Mello used his own words against them. "Bastard. Those are mine." He teased pulling out and slowly pressing in, torture for the boy beneath him.

"I could make you beg for this, you know. Scream my name. Make the apartment hear it." He teased, dragging a slick tongue up and down Mello's thigh, thrusting in and out as slowly as he could (which wasn't slow, considering he was on the line to fall off and orgasm) "I'm fucking you as hard as I can. If it's not satisfactory, get another bimbo to do it." A snarl ripped through his throat, pressing his mouth and nose into the flesh before glancing sideways at Mello. "Ride me if I'm not damn good enough."
Back to top Go down
https://lovecomesdarling.forumotion.net
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:40 am

Mello glared and screamed at Matt. Damn him! He was moving slowly, well, for humans it wasn't slow. But it was still aggrivating. God he just wanted Matt to finish him off allready! Was this who Matt felt when Mello was ontop?

"Damn it Matt! I n-" Gasp "never siad you weren't good enouph. Damn it it feels to good. His cold body pressed agianst his bruised flesh, the cuts Matt had made were stinging with pleasure, probably from his venom and the cold tongue placed agiants him. Now Mello was pretty much bent in half with his legs over Matt's shoulder. "If anything Matt your to good." Grabbing his back, nails digging into his flesh he pulled himself upward, moving Matt deeper. "Matt" he sreamed God he was soclose "Mett...I-I can't last much...much longer" God he hoped he was close too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:26 am

Matt gritted his sharp teeth together, huffing and panting. Oh, God. He just wanted to explode. Everything was on fire, and the world was shifting and moving with every thrust and pull he made. Matt hurt, too. Not nearly as Mello probably did, but he hurt. Everything was tight and closing in on him, everything was blinding, and he was so weak, nearly swaying and losing his balance everytime. Why was he feeling his way? Suddenly, Matt didn't want to be a vampire anymore. He wanted to sleep, eat, and even die. He wanted Mello to be back like he was before, and human. Matt whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut and thrust in as hard as he could, gasping out and taking the erect member of Mello into his hand, smearing the precum.

He loves you, he loves you, he loves you.
Matt repeated it in his head, his heart screaming for it to be true, his mind telling him to get away from Mello.

He loves you. He loves you. He loves you.
And Matt thinks, as he screams and falls off the edge of sanity, catapulting himself into the world of bliss and orgasm, he can live with it. For Mello's love.

"I love you, Mello." He panted, sticky body listless against the pale form of his lover, bruises and blood littering his back and shoulders like a small army. "Was that okay, Mells?" He slurred, eyes blurring again as his mouth decided to crap out on itself and merge his words together.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am

Matt was so good, he was ruff and gently at the same time. Mello couldn't help but loose his train of thought as Mello took him in his hand, smearing the white substance as he did so "Matt." he yelled as he felt his orgasm spring along with Matt's Completly calapsing, sinking into the bed with Matt on top he repeadedly kissed the Red head;s fiorhead.

"That...that was great Matt. You did better than ok." Gently he pulled the exhuasted boy closer licking carefully at the wounds on his shoulder trying to clear away the bloody mess before he pulled Matt in for a tender kiss. "i love you too Matt." his vioce was filled to the brim with the love he had for M<att, love that he would always have even for eternity. Ever scinse becoming a vampire he had hated himself for going to leave Matt behind, but now they could be together. Now they would always be together. But was Matt happy? he glanced down at the boy, hazed eyes adoring the strong flesh and handsome face. After they rsted, he would ask him for the truth. A knot knitted itself in his stomach. Before he gently kissed the boys lips, determened to let him get some rest. "tommorow we can go feed." he cooed before drifting off.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 am

Matt didn't move as a small pink tongue licked his wounds, closing his eyes and emitting a hoarse purr. He loved to be pampered by the blond, but right now he couldn't do much more than snuggle up close and let his eyes close. Pink lips pecked at his forehead and shoulders before Matt wrenched his eyelids open, the pupils dilating as the world shifted. God. He was starving. And Matt had said something about hunting tomorrow. With a small nod, Matt agreed. And, he had every reason to be happy. Mello loved him. The great, impenetrable Mello loved him. Matt the geeky gamer. Matt the socially retarded doofus. Matt, the amazing vampire. The word "Vampire" brought another shock of adrenaline to his dead heart, and Matt whined into the kiss. "Sleep sounds amazing." He slurred, falling into unconsciousness as soon as his head hit the make-shift pillow of Mello's chest. Matt was the younger of the two, and the weaker. In most aspects. Being a vampire just amplified his weakness, in a way.

His dream started out normal. The two of them, Mello and Matt, were laid out in a dark alley way, smoking pot like it fucking sex itself. They goofed and shoved each other gently, banging into the steel pipes behind them, creating a monotone musical. Then, Matt was plunged headfirst into a nightmare. Mello leaned in for a kiss, but all Matt got was a lipful of blood, and his eyes opened up to a knife being rooted in Mello's back, blood pooling over the perfect lips, still warm body slumping across Matt's. "Mello..." He breathed, horror shocked and clutching the gasping body to his shell-shocked one. Then, Matt found himself stepping out of a car, a round of lead being pumped into his body, falling backwards against a red car. And he dreamed Mello didn't care.

The real Matt, all vampire and border-line immortal, whimpered and writhed in bed that night, and if he had the ability, he would have broken out into a cold sweat. He gasped and screamed under his voice, eyebrows knitting together and face morphing to a mask of horror and pain.

He doesn't love you. He doesn't love you. He doesn't love you.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Matt had started off sleeping quite well that night, until some unseen vition began to taunt the boy. Was he having a nightmare? Mello wondered strocking the creased forhead of his lover. He was wondering wether to wake him up when the boy begsan to sream and twist in his grip. Mello had to forcefully pin him on the bed as the small boy thrashed and hit the wall. cuasing a large dent to appear in the plaster. "Matt!" he yelled pinning him down.

Catching his breath he stared at the boy. "Are you allright? " dazed from some of the blows he looked around and saw that it was allready near nightfall, the sun streaming through the window as the last rays of sun left. Removing himself off of Matt he slid off the bed, a look of concern directed at the boy before he got dressed. "Maybe you hadf a bad dream ecuase you haven't fed properly." Come to think of it he hadn't fed properly for a while..tossing the idea of drinking Matt's blood out the window he finished pulling on his pants. "We should hurry and get going before it becomes to much later." what had he ben thinking earlier? Matt was much too weak, but he did taste-No human blood tonight. He turned to smile at Matt, something was bothering him but what?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 am

Matt was trembling when he woke up (with a scream, might I add) and quickly sat up, small angry, tears staining the corners of his eyes. Furiously, Matt wiped at them and tried to control his breathing. It was nothing but a small nightmare. He vaguely remembered Mello's hand on his forehead, quietly telling him everything was okay. Matt was okay. He would survive. He was not a mere mortal anymore. With a whimper, Matt quickly got up, quavering fingers hastily pulling on some clean skinny jeans and a hoodie. He didn't need it, hell, he didn't even need clothes. Temperature didn't affect him like it usually would. "I'm fine, Mello." He whispered quietly, taking Mello's firm hand in his one shaking one. The whole dream replayed in his mind, and Matt resisted pressing his head against Mello's firm chest.

What if Mello didn't love him? Matt had been abandoned by everyone at some point in his life, Mello was no different. What if this thing was a charade, and tonight when they "Fed" Mello would be the one shooting Matt up with lead and leaving. He'd rather die, then. "Would you...hate me if I missed being human?" He quietly whispered, scared of the truth. Then again, speaking of hunger, he did feel ravenous and his mouth watered just thinking about sinking his fangs into flesh softer and more breakable than Mello's. Excellent. With a small, sorta reassuring smile, Matt squeezed Mello's hand and motioned to the door. "C'mon...Mello." Matt was going to say love, but stopped short. He had choked on the word, and it wouldn't come out. His tongue had finally betrayed his brain.
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 am

Mello stared at Matt for the briefest of seconds, he was scared? "No Matt, missing being mortal is normal. I still do." he added hoping to comfort the boy. As he turned around to finish throwing on his shirt he heard a sort of chocking noise. Mello's, well it would have raced if it was beating, at the thought of blood spilling out of Matt's mouth. He froze horror struck him..What was that? He definatly needed to eat soon.

"I agree." He siad following Matt hastily out the door. When he cuaght up with him he layed his arm around Matt's shoulders. Really not daring to lean down and kiss him after that last vition. Walking down the street he watched as light began to fade over the city, fake flouresant lighting taking its' place in department stores and people's porch lights. Something in his stomach rolled, it was a hungry he really hadn't felt scinse the first day of becoming a vampire, the hunger for all the blood he could get his hands on. He knew Matt was upset but he couldn't stop thinking about the strange feeling, and how he moved towrds Matt a little by pulling him closer. Trying to take his mind of things he spotted two people heading down the alley just a few feet ahead. Silently he motioned towrds Matt directing him at the alley.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 am

Matt sneaked a small snuggle into Mello, trying to see what would happen. Matt loved Mello. Mello loved Matt. Mello would not abandon Matt. Or would he? Matt was so confused. He wanted to get a water bottle and press it to his head, so cold that it have him a headache and left a red ring on his forehead only to be covered by the shaggy red hair. So cold he wouldn't think. But they were already in the streets, and Matt swayed briefly again. Being a new vampire sucked ass. His metabolism was faster than he had ever imagined, and Mello's blood had only been enough to sedate him during hot fast sex. He pressed his nose into the crook of Mello's neck and calmed his nerves. Mello wouldn't leave him. Matt would die if he did.

He was motioned to an inconspicuous alley way, and Matt quickly followed, afraid to be away from Mello's comforting arms for too long. Mello seemed to be acting weird too, glancing at Matt with odd looks he wasn't so much fond of. But he didn't care or notice, whimpering as an onslaught of crimson blood scented the air. "Oh, fuck." He breathed, fangs slipping out instantly and he quivered. The two people in font of him looked delicious. And Matt wanted it now. "Mello. Mello. Hungry." He whined quietly, much to silent for any human to hear. "I want food." He breathed, licking his lips and smirking. "Let's attack them, Mello. Violently. Get their blood all over. It would be fun."
Back to top Go down
animereader20

animereader20

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:30 am

Mello was to bussy thinking about the strange cravings when Mat started talking. Loooking up he saw the expretion on Matt's face and remembered the first time he had smelled blood to. Well, human blood that is. Ignoring That feeling in his gut he nodded to Matt before lundging on the one in frotn of him, peircing him with a ravenous hunger. His sharp nails tore at the expossed flesh of arms. Doing exactly what Matt had suggested unintentionally. Covering himself in the blood. The hot liquid seeped down his throat the muffled cries of his prey only adding to the need he felt. Fuck! the blood was making the feeling worse. The blood was sliding down, was hitting his stomach but nothing was coming out of it.

Tearing harder at the body, trying to get some kind of satisfaction from it, some kind of filling, he glanced over at Matt. As the body became limp he let it slip from his grasp. Nothing. No satesfaction nothing it was driving him insane! The blood it wasn't hot enough, it wasn't dark enough it wasn't even thier in his stomach any more. Hissing in ager, the world suddenl;y going red, he turbned to Matt. Suddenly a small vioce in the back of his head whispered. Yes, that's what you need his blood. Take it. It will fill you. His blood, dark and slow. His is what you ned. Everything snapped. He advanced on Matt not even thinking anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}   I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I GAVE YOU BLOOD. BLOOD. {MELLOxMATT}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5